Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hey there!

       Hello blogging world! I have never blogged before and that makes me super excited to learn and become involved in the blogging world. This is a great way for me to express and share my feelings on a lot of topics, especially those concerning the home and family.
      My family is the best part of my life! I love and appreciate them so much. SO MUCH. My little sister, Kylie, is the cherry on top of all the wonderful things my family offers me. Kylie is a very sassy girl. She has all the spice you could ask for in a little sister. And I can always count on her for an honest opinion... that's why I don't go to her when I wonder if my dress makes me look fat. She is the beautiful twist to my life, without her, my life would not be nearly as happy or interesting as it already is.
    Now lets talk about tough love, my brothers! Scot, the oldest out of my three siblings, is the one who taught me how to have fun and not get caught. Except we weren't very good at the latter. He's always treated me more of a friend then an annoying little sister. And I respect him a lot for that. So I always thought Scot and I were the "baddest" around until the real trouble maker showed up, my youngest brother, Kohen. Kohen is a roller coaster! Fast, thrilling and sometimes scary. He always finds a way to get his adrenaline pumping through some crazy dare devil activity. Which I love because he keeps my family young with his energetic personality.    
    My mom... oh where do I start?! She is my guardian angel, my comforter, and my best friend. She always has time to listen to me tell her every aspect of my life, from my worst days to my best. I always seek for her advice because she is one smart lady. She is extremely caring and compassionate, but nobody messes with her babies. The term "mama bear" describes her pretty well. She gets the title of the most important person of my life.
    And now last but not least, my dad. There is nothing in this world that can beat knowing that your dad loves you more than life it self. I have always felt adored and unconditionally love by my dad. He is very humble and I have learned valuable life lessons from his example.
     And then there's me, which you'll learn more about as I drive into blogging and all it hold! On that note I welcome you to my awesome blog!

3 comments:

  1. What a great intro to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entrance into the blogosphere!!! I absolutely adore you and your amazing family!! Your post described everyone so well! Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete